Abris Mondial guarantees its product including components against defects in material and workmanship as follows:
- 3 years for the fabric (except for the industrial and commercial, they are guaranteed 2 years)
- 1 year for the windows
- 10 years for the metal
This warranty is non-transferable and is valid only if the following criteria are met:
- The shelter was installed and maintained as per the instructions provided by Abris Mondial.
- The buyer produces a copy of the invoice or proof of purchase and a picture of the damaged part, within 30 days of purchase or within the 48 hours following the initial installation.
- The shelter was not damaged due to negligence, improper maintenance or improper installation. Abris Mondial, at its discretion, will repair or replace the product free of charge.
- The buyer will be responsible for all costs of transportation for the shelter and/or its accessories.
- Abris Mondial shall not be liable for any costs incurred to replace or repair the product under warranty such as, but not limited to transportation, removal or installation.
This warranty does not cover
- Damages caused by
- extended exposure to the sun
- extreme weather conditions
- improper installation
- improper storage (ensure the fabric is dry, free of leaves and dirt or debris when storing)
- snow accumulation
- unforeseeable events.
- Damages to people and property
- Normal wear and tear as well as discoloration of any of the components of the shelter.
- The seams connecting the parts of the fabric render it impossible to guarantee complete sealing. Water infiltration does not constitute a manufacturing defect.
- Note: Temporary car shelter fabrics are designed for winter use.
Important safety warnings:
To reduce the risk of collapse:
- Keep the roof and all sides clear of snow and ice at all times
To reduce the risk of the shelter being blown away:
- Use guide cables or anchors at all times as per the installation instructions
- Keep the doors closed
CAUTION – DO NOT USE CONCRETE BLOCKS TO WEIGH DOWN THE SHELTER AS THIS IS NOT ADVISABLE.
To avoid the risk of fire:
- Do not keep flammable products under or near the shelter
- Do not use the shelter for activities for which flammable products are used (eg smoker, barbecue, industrial equipment, etc.).